This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin1.dll was not found
- From: Mark Filipak <markfilipak dot linux at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:05:51 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin1.dll was not found
- References: <51C909FB dot 3010709 at gmail dot com> <51C937E9 dot 7060702 at gmail dot com>
On 2013/6/25 2:25 AM, marco atzeri wrote:
cygwin package is missing, nothing will work without it
I'm afraid I don't know what that means. What should I install? What should I
look for? Where should I look? When I find it, where would I copy it?
Il 6/25/2013 5:09 AM, Mark Filipak ha scritto:
In my existing system I found 2 instances of 'cygwin1.dll'
c:\Program Files\ISO to USB\cygwin1.dll // 2006-01-20, 1,805,448 bytes
c:\totalcmd\plugins\wcx\TotalISO\cygwin1.dll // 2006-01-20, 1,805,448 bytes
likely they interfered, if they are in the path.
They're not on the path.
I tried godaddy.com & domainsbyproxy.com ...and I'm sorry I did!
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple