This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin1.dll was not found
- From: Earnie Boyd <earnie at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 08:48:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin1.dll was not found
- References: <51C909FB dot 3010709 at gmail dot com> <51C937E9 dot 7060702 at gmail dot com> <51C9879F dot 4070806 at gmail dot com>
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Mark Filipak wrote:
> On 2013/6/25 2:25 AM, marco atzeri wrote:
>> cygwin package is missing, nothing will work without it
> I'm afraid I don't know what that means. What should I install? What should
> I look for? Where should I look? When I find it, where would I copy it?
Setup.exe is the source of installation. Where did you install it?
That is where you should look to find it. Something like
c:/Cygwin/bin should contain the cygwin.dll.
>> Il 6/25/2013 5:09 AM, Mark Filipak ha scritto:
>>> In my existing system I found 2 instances of 'cygwin1.dll'
>>> c:\Program Files\ISO to USB\cygwin1.dll // 2006-01-20, 1,805,448 bytes
>>> c:\totalcmd\plugins\wcx\TotalISO\cygwin1.dll // 2006-01-20, 1,805,448
>> likely they interfered, if they are in the path.
> They're not on the path.
These versions might interfere if they are loaded in memory.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple