This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin1.dll was not found
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: Cygwin List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:52:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygwin1.dll was not found
- References: <51C909FB dot 3010709 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
[Sent this last night but since it hasn't shown up yet in the archives, I'm
assuming it got lost.]
On 6/24/2013 11:09 PM, Mark Filipak wrote:
c:\Program Files\ISO to USB\cygwin1.dll // 2006-01-20, 1,805,448 bytes
c:\totalcmd\plugins\wcx\TotalISO\cygwin1.dll // 2006-01-20, 1,805,448 bytes
The easiest thing to do is remove these. You can't use multiple
cygwin1.dlls, at least not of this age. If that doesn't work, I suggest
removing the current install using this FAQ as a guide:
That should help you clean out any old bits that are getting in the way.
Then reinstall. If you're still having problems after that, please read
and follow the problem reporting guidelines found here:
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple