This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Is the Perl module Net::LDAP available for Cygwin's Perl implementation?
- From: Jeremy Hetzler <jeremyhetzler at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 19:13:48 -0400
- Subject: Re: Is the Perl module Net::LDAP available for Cygwin's Perl implementation?
- References: <1480414C-FC31-4D74-9BA5-D4AE7C3573AF at von-campe dot com>
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:58 AM, Alfred von Campe wrote:
> If so, is there a way to install it from the command line? I need it on a server that I usually just ssh into and running setup.exe is a little cumbersome.
> If not, what is the best/easiest way to get it? I would like to run a Perl script on a Windows server under Cygwin that requires Net::LDAP functionality.
The standard way to install Perl modules is with CPAN. For example:
$ cpan -i Net::LDAP
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple