This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: 1.7.20: cygicons-0.dll has gone missing
- From: "Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E]" <BBuchbinder at niaid dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Erik Falor <ewfalor at gmail dot com>
- Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:22:26 +0000
- Subject: RE: 1.7.20: cygicons-0.dll has gone missing
- References: <20130626160641 dot GO2167 at raspberrypi>
Erik Falor sent the following at Wednesday, June 26, 2013 12:07 PM
>I ran setup.exe yesterday to update my Cygwin system and noticed that
>afterward most of my Cygwin-related desktop icons reverted to the
>Windows default icon image. Upon further investigation I found that
>/bin/cygicons-0.dll is missing from my system.
>cygcheck -c reports no incomplete packages.
The cygutils package was recently split into cygutils-extra and
cygutils-x11. Install cygutils-extra.
Disclaimer: Statements made herein are not made on behalf of NIAID.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple