This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problems with patch
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:13:12 +0200
- Subject: Re: Problems with patch
- References: <CABEPuQ+ZbZpxD=JBhWOQoWCmx1yaUT7PxhZK318_mi=d8ncKHA at mail dot gmail dot com>
Il 6/27/2013 12:49 PM, Alexey Pavlov ha scritto:
Having two files with the same name in directory. One file without
extension, second with ".exe". For example: "configure" and
I want patch "configure".
During patch Cygwin delete "configure.exe" and I have only "configure".
do not use two files in the same directory with and
without ".exe" extension
It is a cygwin limitation to solve "magically" the need of ".exe"
for binary programs.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple