This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: 1.7.20: cygicons-0.dll has gone missing
- From: "Nellis, Kenneth" <Kenneth dot Nellis at xerox dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 12:19:46 +0000
- Subject: RE: 1.7.20: cygicons-0.dll has gone missing
- References: <6CF2FC1279D0844C9357664DC5A08BA20D913A at MLBXV06 dot nih dot gov>
From: Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] gone missing
> The cygutils package was recently split into cygutils-extra and
> cygutils-x11. Install cygutils-extra.
Doesn't this suggest that cygicons-0.dll should be included
in the base cygwin package?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple