This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Failure with fork()
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 13:01:30 -0400
- Subject: Re: Failure with fork()
- References: <CAMCbSMqcCEUhjiSsv8CvP1LUdxEHgyS4jJvLjzkSCACAuQ9e2w at mail dot gmail dot com> <51CC2018 dot 2010608 at cs dot utoronto dot ca> <20130627112718 dot GC25217 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CAMCbSMo3KvXtbA-yOQOu_zXwyBX2fq+5mjmyduOYh+ZLeKORDg at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 01:34:04PM +0200, Arjen Markus wrote:
>According to the original thread it has to do with handling the stack.
The original thread even pointed to the problem. I introduced a change
back on 2013-06-18 which was supposed to fix this but Corinna found one
more place where there was a problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple