This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Failure with fork()
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 16:43:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: Failure with fork()
- References: <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1306271112580 dot 27492 at enira dot zlyna dot ubzr> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1306271148230 dot 27492 at enira dot zlyna dot ubzr> <51CC8EE9 dot 1080401 at gmail dot com> <alpine dot DEB dot 2 dot 02 dot 1306271225460 dot 27492 at enira dot zlyna dot ubzr>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 01:33:53PM -0700, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
>On 2013-06-27 21:13+0200 marco atzeri wrote:
>> Il 6/27/2013 9:01 PM, Alan W. Irwin ha scritto:
>>> I have now found the snapshots page, and the latest one
>>> 013-06-18 Christopher Faylor <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>> * dcrt0.cc (child_info_fork::alloc_stack): Don't subtract 4096 from
>>> stack pointer since getstack() already does that.
>>> Could someone confirm that is the fork fix of interest here?
>> Of course not. Corinna solved the problem today
>> and cygwin1-20130619.dll.bz2 was built last 19th June
>> so you need to wait the next one.
>Sorry about that. Didn't check the date, and it looked promising
>because of that reference to fork and the stack.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple