This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [x86_64] Setup64.exe looking for /x86_64/setup.ini instead of setup64.ini
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: Christopher Faylor <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 03:54:43 +0400
- Subject: Re: [x86_64] Setup64.exe looking for /x86_64/setup.ini instead of setup64.ini
- References: <1298830193 dot 20130628225519 at mtu-net dot ru> <20130628215241 dot GA5778 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Christopher Faylor!
>>Setup64.exe downloaded from cygwin.com is trying to access
>>$MIRROR/x86_64/setup.ini instead of actually present setup64.ini
> You likely aren't using ftp://cygwin.com/64bit/setup64.exe . That is
> the version you should be using for the Beta 64-bit release.
I've downloaded from http://cygwin.com/setup64.exe if I'm not mistaken.
Was in a bit of a hurry, and not paying much attention, sorry.
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 29.06.2013, <03:53>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple