This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Issue with newly created shortcut to Mintty
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:36:27 +0200
- Subject: Re: Issue with newly created shortcut to Mintty
- References: <1531695950 dot 20130629015558 at mtu-net dot ru>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jun 29 01:55, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, All!
> After some manipulations with a newly installed Cygwin, I've encountered an
> issue similar to e.g. http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.distributed.opennebula.user/5532
> What i did was that I've made %Cygwin%/home a directory junction of C:/Users
> Basically, when a terminal is started, the screen is polluted by a lot of
> errors similar to
> shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
I can't reproduce this behaviour. Tried with bash and tcsh as
login shell. No luck.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple