This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: texlive-install: core dumped
- From: "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut dot karlowski at ish dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 19:19:23 +0200
- Subject: Re: texlive-install: core dumped
- References: <op dot wzfrolroofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <51CEC839 dot 507 at cornell dot edu> <op dot wzfwtr0wofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <51CEE558 dot 6070104 at cornell dot edu>
Ken Brown, 29.06.2013 15:47:04:
I think I have them all, as controlled by default-setup.
I'm not sure what you mean by "default-setup", but there are no texlive
packages installed by default. You have to choose them, or choose
something that requires them.
According to my setup.ini I should have
texlive-collection-xetex version: 20130529-1
texlive-collection-formatsextra version: 20130529-1
When trying to actually use the installation I get:
! LaTeX Error: File `dvipdfm.def' not found.
Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: def)
But apart of that it works (had to create an empty dvipdfm.def in my local
dir to get rid of the above error-message).
It would be really helpful to be able to find the stackdumps produced
Sorry, I don't know about that.
Maybe there's a commandline-option for setup that enables keeping
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple