This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: texlive-install: core dumped
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 14:36:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: texlive-install: core dumped
- References: <op dot wzfrolroofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <51CEC839 dot 507 at cornell dot edu> <op dot wzfwtr0wofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de> <51CEE558 dot 6070104 at cornell dot edu> <op dot wzgaely4ofd6j1 at nebbiolo dot upc dot de>
On 6/29/2013 1:19 PM, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Ken Brown, 29.06.2013 15:47:04:
I think I have them all, as controlled by default-setup.
I'm not sure what you mean by "default-setup", but there are no
texlive packages installed by default. You have to choose them, or
choose something that requires them.
According to my setup.ini I should have
texlive-collection-xetex version: 20130529-1
texlive-collection-formatsextra version: 20130529-1
setup.ini just lists available packages. Use cygcheck to find out what
you have actually installed.
When trying to actually use the installation I get:
! LaTeX Error: File `dvipdfm.def' not found.
Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: def)
But apart of that it works (had to create an empty dvipdfm.def in my
local dir to get rid of the above error-message).
dvipdfm.def no longer exists in TeX Live 2013, and you shouldn't have to
create it. Please give the details of what you were doing that led to
this error message.
And while you're at it, please follow the guidelines at
including the part about attaching cygcheck output.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple