This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: difficulty with c++ boost::thread (1.53.0) on Cygwin 1.7.20(0.266/5/3)
- From: Lewis S <lewis dot cygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 09:31:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: difficulty with c++ boost::thread (1.53.0) on Cygwin 1.7.20(0.266/5/3)
- References: <fee89236a34f4d82ab3607bf14531e88 at star-mountain dot com> <51CFC91B dot 7080104 at gmail dot com>
I now get complaints about start_thread_noexcept:
$ g++ -D THREADED multithread.cpp -l boost_system-mt -l boost_thread-mt
undefined reference to `boost::thread::start_thread_noexcept()'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Can you (or anyone) tell me how to go from the "undefined reference"
error to the name of the library to be loaded?
Do the -l argument themselves require an order? If so, how do I learn
the required ordering (w/o trial&error)
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple