Re: child (xterm) fork failure as it loads to different address

OK, thank, you, so usual suspects. Now, removing, antivirus and stuff
will not be possible in this particular environment but adjustments in
the configuration are well possible, provided I will be able to prove
to administrators that troubles, indeed, stem from antivirus and co.
Now, I see in the FAQ in 4.42 section that these troubles were traced
and attributed to antiviri programs. Any more details about how they
were traced exactly, so that I can re-trace them too and provide a
proof, if needed? Now, this is for one thing. Another one, is the
possibility to run Windows 7 (in my case) or any Windows  OS, down to
and including NT in POSIX-compatible "mode". Is this step expected to
solve or at least alleviate all or at least some the troubles about
the square peg of fork() into the round whole of Windows?