This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem installing Cygwin 1.7.25 64 bit on W7 and W8
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 15:47:16 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem installing Cygwin 1.7.25 64 bit on W7 and W8
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <52233E61 dot 10407 at arcor dot de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Sep 01, 2013 at 03:17:21PM +0200, Helmut Billig wrote:
>I tried to update a well running cygwin installation from Cygwin 1.7.24
>(64 bit release) to Cygwin 1.7.25 on W7. Setup (most recent version
>from cygwin.com) didn't succeed because of "incomplete download".
This should be fixed by a new setup.ini that is slowly making its
way to mirrors now.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple