This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: Re: Trying to build rxvt on Cygwin64.
- From: Robert McBroom <mcforum at bellsouth dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 00:32:07 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Trying to build rxvt on Cygwin64.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5224987F dot 4090305 at bellsouth dot net> <52249AE9 dot 2080804 at bellsouth dot net> <5224A9E2 dot 20307 at lysator dot liu dot se> <5224E3AE dot 5090709 at bellsouth dot net> <5224FE86 dot 4080802 at gmail dot com> <522501E0 dot 70806 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
On 9/2/2013 5:23 PM, Charles Wilson wrote:
I used the source from the cygwin mirrors. My assumption was that the
included patches had been applied to the src in the tar ball. I didn't
apply the cygport script.
Are you using the -src package from the cygwin mirrors, and the
cygport script? The rxvt shipped by cygwin has been heavily patched
from upstream to support our (32bit) platform; at *minimum* you will
need those patches to build the 64 bit version.
Unfortunately rxvt is pretty far down my list of priorities for
porting to 64bit given its dead-as-a-doornail, ex-parrot status
upstream and relative lack of users. The best I can say is, I'll get
to it eventually.
cygwin rxvt "maintainer"
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple