This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Trying to build rxvt on Cygwin64.
- From: Robert McBroom <mcforum at bellsouth dot net>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 14:58:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: Trying to build rxvt on Cygwin64.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1378095358 dot 59887 dot YahooMailBasic at web181702 dot mail dot ne1 dot yahoo dot com> <112931130 dot 20130902170009 at mtu-net dot ru> <52249BC9 dot 9030705 at bellsouth dot net> <517338315 dot 20130903154012 at mtu-net dot ru>
On 9/3/2013 7:40 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:
I don't need UNICODE. It has been nice to have one command window
system that works the same on lots of unix flavors for the last thirty
Greetings, Robert McBroom!
I'm accustomed to using rxvt. I know how to set all the options that I
want to use. mintty is to limited and xterm has too much stuff.
mintty is based on the PuTTY source code, is very robust and well-tested.
If you find a feature missing in mintty, you may ask the author to include it,
or to explain it's absence.
Last I checked, rxvt do not have support for UNICODE, aside from one not very
well working hack.
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 03.09.2013, <15:37>
It is useful to find out the quirks that allow building a X program on
Cygwin64 for lots of other applications. Provided that those that know
are willing to share.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple