Re: Trying to build rxvt on Cygwin64.

On 9/3/2013 7:40 AM, Andrey Repin wrote:
Greetings, Robert McBroom!

I'm accustomed to using rxvt.  I know how to set all the options that I
want to use.  mintty is to limited and xterm has too much stuff.
mintty is based on the PuTTY source code, is very robust and well-tested.
If you find a feature missing in mintty, you may ask the author to include it,
or to explain it's absence.
Last I checked, rxvt do not have support for UNICODE, aside from one not very
well working hack.

--
WBR,

I don't need UNICODE. It has been nice to have one command window system that works the same on lots of unix flavors for the last thirty years.

It is useful to find out the quirks that allow building a X program on Cygwin64 for lots of other applications. Provided that those that know are willing to share.

Robert McBroom