This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: previously reported test case does not work in Cygwin 1.7.18
- From: Andreas Steenpaß <steenpass at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 22:18:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: previously reported test case does not work in Cygwin 1.7.18
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <51790015 dot 1090304 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de> <5220AEEC dot 2090900 at mathematik dot uni-kl dot de> <20130830213254 dot GC975 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
Le 30/08/2013 23:32, Christopher Faylor a écrit :
> On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 04:40:44PM +0200, Andreas Steenpa? wrote:
>> I would like to bring the issue described below up again. I have just
>> tested this with Cygwin 1.7.24, and it shows the same behaviour as
>> before, so it seems that this bug still persists.
>> My system is:
>> $ uname -a
>> CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW64 zoppo 1.7.24(0.269/5/3) 2013-08-15 11:55 i686 Cygwin
> This should be fixed in the most recent snapshot.
I confirm that this works in Cygwin 1.7.25. Thank you for fixing this.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple