This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem with cairo - missing routine
- From: Arjen Markus <arjen dot markus895 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 09:59:09 +0200
- Subject: Problem with cairo - missing routine
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am trying to build and test the PLplot libraries and examples
on Cygwin with the cairo and pango libraries.
The build fails because there is no routine
"cairo_win32_surface_create" in the cairo libraries. All manner of
other surface creation routines are present.
How can this be solved?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple