This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cairo library is missing cairo_win32_surface_create
- From: Arjen Markus <arjen dot markus895 at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 18:13:29 +0200
- Subject: Re: cairo library is missing cairo_win32_surface_create
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAMCbSMqt+=EaJOukXEwgXOJB3ejddguT-BEtH1PakhehoE4V7g at mail dot gmail dot com> <489589457 dot 20130907124125 at mtu-net dot ru>
Sorry, I thought my previous mail was withheld - it did not appear in
a reasonable time, so I reformulated my question.
2013/9/7 Andrey Repin <email@example.com>:
> Greetings, Arjen Markus!
>> I would like to use the cairo library but it turns out that the
>> routine cairo_win32_surface_create is missing, whereas many other such
>> routines are present. What can be done about this?
> It turns out, you're spamming the mailing list. Can't you please direct all
> your messages regarding one issue into one thread?
> Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 07.09.2013, <12:40>
> Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple