This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problem compiling Qt4
- From: Arjen Markus <arjen dot markus895 at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:53:41 +0200
- Subject: Problem compiling Qt4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have been trying to use Qt4 in the PLplot project as one of the
graphical devices, but I ran into two problems building Qt4:
- While compiling the libraries, it turned out that the constant
was not defined. I could solve this by adding a definition in the file
- This made the build process continue, but later on it failed with
/qt/bin/uic dialogs/qprintpropertieswidget.ui -o
g++ -c -pipe ... -o .obj/release-shared/qgtkstyle_p.o styles/qgtkstyle_p.cpp
styles/qgtkstyle_p.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
styles/qgtkstyle_p.cpp:524:9: error: ‘gtk_init_abi_check’ is not a
member of ‘QGtkStylePrivate’
I have no idea whether this is at all relevant, but it prevents the
build from succeeding and therefore the installation fails as well.
Can anyone indicate how to solve this issue?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple