This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin build errors in mingw-w64 r6257
- From: Kai Tietz <ktietz70 at googlemail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Alexey Pavlov <alexpux at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:44:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Cygwin build errors in mingw-w64 r6257
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522E4EEE dot 3010701 at gmail dot com>
2013/9/10 JonY <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Seems like there is a duplicate definition of TRANSACTION_ALL_ACCESS and
> THREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS, found by one of the msys2 developers.
> See attached log.
I can't see on trunk that those symbols are double defined by
mingw-w64. So there might be a different place in cygwin trying to
declare them itself.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple