This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin build errors in mingw-w64 r6257
- From: Alexey Pavlov <alexpux at gmail dot com>
- To: JonY <10walls at gmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 17:30:29 +0300
- Subject: Re: Cygwin build errors in mingw-w64 r6257
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <522E4EEE dot 3010701 at gmail dot com> <CAEwic4Z99NH-jV6F_+3-NT8hakEWFVQ4zJwU5Dpm-xu1WXqaZQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <522F1F7F dot 5070906 at gmail dot com>
Using w2api from mingw-w64 rev.6265 I got the same errors:
> On 9/10/2013 16:44, Kai Tietz wrote:
> > 2013/9/10 JonY:
> >> Hi,
> >> Seems like there is a duplicate definition of TRANSACTION_ALL_ACCESS and
> >> THREAD_INFORMATION_CLASS, found by one of the msys2 developers.
> >> See attached log.
> > I can't see on trunk that those symbols are double defined by
> > mingw-w64. So there might be a different place in cygwin trying to
> > declare them itself.
> > Kai
> Can you retest with the latest revision?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple