This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Build Failure for APR library
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 12:35:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: Build Failure for APR library
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130914221822 dot 2588 at binki>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 9/14/2013 6:18 AM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I read that Apache would build on Cygwin out-of-the-box, but found out that isn't the case now if it was before. Or my setup is wrong.
> I wanted to build:
> Apache VERS=2.4.6 which is httpd-2.4.6
> This requires the two libraries apr and apr-util
apr and apr-util libraries are already packaged for Cygwin as
libapr1-devel and libaprutil1-devel respectively. If you wish to see how
they are built for Cygwin, you can download the source for the packages
and look at the cygport build script.
FYI, apache2 is also available as a pre-built package for Cygwin. You
can also download its source package to see how it is built.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
Hale Mail Rule, The:
When you are ready to reply to a letter, you will lack at least
one of the following:
(a) A pen or pencil or typewriter.
(c) Postage stamp.
(d) The letter you are answering.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple