GSSAPI authentication and OpenSSH on Windows

Hello!

I am trying to get Kerberos authentication to work with openssh on a
Windows machine that is part of a windows domain.
I have read all I could find on the internet about this issue but no
one seems to have succeeded.

OpenSSH is built with the Heimdal package.

There is a post that pretty well describes all the steps to take to
get it to work (but it does not)
http://cygwin.org/ml/cygwin/2013-08/msg00386.html
As I subscribed after that post I have no idea how to reply to it.

The problem occurs when I am making the keytab file with help of ktpass.exe.
 I need the principal HOST/myhost.whatever.com
Thing is that the machine itself is already registered with that
principal and as the Domain Controler only can have one entry for that
principal the machine will be deregistered and you can no longer logon
with a domain user to the console.

So please if anyone has any experience in this topic let me know!

/Alf