This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Emacs font trouble
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 21:57:15 -0400
- Subject: Re: Emacs font trouble
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <523A4E3D dot 5080900 at bellsouth dot net>
On 9/18/2013 9:07 PM, Robert McBroom wrote:
Having trouble getting an acceptable fixed font display on emacs. All my
old standards don't seem to be showing up any more. terminal, fixed,
courier, 8514fix, etc.
-fn "Lucida Console-8" worked for a while but not any more
error: Invalid font name, -b&h-Lucida
I would really like a 9pt font so I can get four windows on my wide screen.
Click on "Set Default Font" in the "Options" menu. It will show you the
available fonts. There are many 9pt fonts available on my system.
After selecting one you like, click on "Save Options", and your choice
will be used by default in future sessions.
See the "Fonts" section of the emacs manual for much more information.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple