This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Confused about several issues with setting up cron
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: bartels <bartels at mailme dot ath dot cx>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:44:05 +0400
- Subject: Re: Confused about several issues with setting up cron
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <B8D164BED956C5439875951895CB4B2211449DC8 at WABOTH9MSGUSR8C dot ITServices dot sbc dot com> <523F133D dot 2060806 at mailme dot ath dot cx> <523F4855 dot 50002 at mailme dot ath dot cx>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
>>> CYGWIN_NT-6.1 1.7.25(0.270/5/3) 2013-08-31 20:39 i686 Cygwin
>>> I want to set up a cron job, so I have to get cron configured. I'm trying to follow the instructions I can find, but I'm seeing several issues.
>>> I'm surprised that there's nothing in the user guide or the FAQ about setting up cron. I had to settle for the various questions about this
>>> on StackOverflow and others.
> By the way: SYSTEM is not a user.
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 23.09.2013, <18:43>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple