This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: What is the name of the pdftk package (setup-x86_64)
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 10:27:08 -0700
- Subject: Re: What is the name of the pdftk package (setup-x86_64)
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAPw2sph8oJH7FBdiJN2ujMO=b36GA+avqwvno0mFb9NXbwy1DQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <DUB122-W30089CD91B41749BC88184CE2D0 at phx dot gbl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Aaron Schneider wrote:
>> I cannot find pdftk in setup on x86_64.
>> What is the name of the package?
> Not yet available for 64 bits:
I haven't packaged it yet because gcc-java is not yet available for x86_64.
David Rothenberger ---- email@example.com
Nothing is so good that somebody, somewhere, will not hate it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple