This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: sem_getvalue returns the semaphore count, while not setting the actual semaphore counter
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 05:16:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: sem_getvalue returns the semaphore count, while not setting the actual semaphore counter
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <FDCE19ABDB9E0E4AAC59D533D365D2AF0170C38983 at EXCHSRV02 dot deif dot com>
On 24/09/2013 5:04 AM, Tue Henriksen wrote:
problems with sem_getvalue function
A patch to fix this was submitted recently , you might want to see
whether the current snapshot has the fix yet .
On success, it should return 0, otherwise -1. However, it looks like the function lately has been changed so it now returns the semaphore count, and leaves '*sval' unchanged.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple