This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.0-1
- From: Gary Johnson <garyjohn at spocom dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 12:17:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run-1.3.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <51F13070 dot 9070005 at alice dot it> <51F3D593 dot 7040301 at alice dot it>
Any updates on this? Any other information we can provide to
expedite a fix?
I just had my PC upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7 and have been
reinstalling various applications including Cygwin. I'm using the
32-bit version because not all the packages I use are available for
64-bit Cygwin. One of my scripts stopped working after the upgrade
and I finally tracked the problem down to run-1.3. After numerous
attempts to fix the problem by changing the quoting on the
arguments, I downgraded to run-1.2 and the script works fine again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple