This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with multiprocessing module from Python
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 20:35:06 -0400
- Subject: Re: Problem with multiprocessing module from Python
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <l4p2uq$ps8$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <l4p6h3$801$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <20131029205935 dot GC392 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <l4p8oi$24u$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <l4p8vj$24u$3 at ger dot gmane dot org> <20131030093313 dot GA28558 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <l4u7er$2vj$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <20131031184114 dot GD6599 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <l4uflu$rrm$1 at ger dot gmane dot org> <5272D3F2 dot 4000404 at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 06:04:34PM -0400, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
>On 10/31/2013 4:47 PM, Jean-Pierre Flori wrote:
>> Commit http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/src/winsup/cygwin/thread.cc?
>> would be exactly what I need.
>> I'll just be waiting for 1.7.26.
>If you want to try this, you don't need to wait for 1.7.26. Just grab a
>recent snapshot and give it a go.
Yep. You're always welcome to try that but I don't think there have been
any changes in the thread code which would be pertinent here.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple