This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygrunsrv package missing in setup-x86_64
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 11:19:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: cygrunsrv package missing in setup-x86_64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <EEA25EF77D2E4D189C58F7484CF02900 at totoro>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 10:47:50PM -0700, Bob Stayton wrote:
>I'm running Windows 8 64-bit, and I would like to use cygrunsrv. However,
>that package is missing under the Admin category in setup-x86_64.exe version
>2.830 (64 bit). It shows up under setup-x86.exe (32 bit).
Try another mirror.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple