This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygrunsrv package missing in setup-x86_64
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: "Bob Stayton" <bobs at sagehill dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2013 19:55:56 +0400
- Subject: Re: cygrunsrv package missing in setup-x86_64
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <EEA25EF77D2E4D189C58F7484CF02900 at totoro>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Bob Stayton!
> I'm running Windows 8 64-bit, and I would like to use cygrunsrv. However,
> that package is missing under the Admin category in setup-x86_64.exe version
> 2.830 (64 bit). It shows up under setup-x86.exe (32 bit).
Should be resolved by now. Just wait for your mirror update. (Though, by the
time you receive this message, it will likely be already).
Andrey Repin (email@example.com) 01.11.2013, <19:55>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple