This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Seeking a suggestion for unattended mass install procedure
- From: "Lavrentiev, Anton (NIH/NLM/NCBI) [C]" <lavr at ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2013 17:22:16 +0000
- Subject: RE: Seeking a suggestion for unattended mass install procedure
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5F8AAC04F9616747BC4CC0E803D5907D0C40C86D at MLBXv04 dot nih dot gov> <5277D4A0 dot 1050809 at cygwin dot com>
> Though I haven't experimented with this myself, I'd recommend looking at
> using "setup*.exe" on the command line and listing the packages to install
Thanks. But I P.S.'d about that option as undesirable -- as it requires to
maintain quite a long list of packages, all listed individually...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple