This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
suggestion for Cygwin FAQ 2.19 "How do I uninstall all of Cygwin?"
- From: Tom Schutter <t dot schutter at comcast dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2013 09:41:18 -0700
- Subject: suggestion for Cygwin FAQ 2.19 "How do I uninstall all of Cygwin?"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I was attempting to uninstall all of Cygwin when I ran into a snag. I
couldn't delete bin/cyglsa/cyglsa.dll because it was referenced by
LSASS. I was able to fix the problem by restoring the
Packages registry entry back to it's default value of msv1_0,
rebooting, and then removing cyglsa.dll.
But the point of this email is that I think this step should be added
to the Cygwin FAQ 2.19 "How do I uninstall all of Cygwin?".
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple