This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin64 info.exe Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION if no info file found
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin list <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 09:53:01 +0100
- Subject: Re: cygwin64 info.exe Exception: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION if no info file found
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <loom dot 20131031T214224-280 at post dot gmane dot org> <loom dot 20131105T202308-343 at post dot gmane dot org>
On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Brian Inglis wrote:
> cygcheck output appended with usernames Xed:
Note that according to http://cygwin.com/problems.html#cygcheck , you
should send the cygcheck output as an attachment, not paste it into
the body of the message.
If somebody wants to help you, they now have to scroll down thousands
of lines just to see if you had anything else to say after the
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple