This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: cygcheck-dep-1.0-1
- From: Mikhail Usenko <mikeus at nm dot ru>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 16:30:24 +0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New package: cygcheck-dep-1.0-1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <announce dot 20131105125433 dot f8aaf81703472f278b165160 at nm dot ru> <CA+kUOam6h=C3jEz6yBwp9eh+jGUFa9XFhJ0PBCh6u7WaKK1U+A at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Fri, 8 Nov 2013 11:51:24 +0000
Adam Dinwoodie <email@example.com> wrote:
> Is this script intended to work for Cygwin packages installed using the
> Cygwin installer but not from the main package repositories (ie from
> Cygwin Ports)? The script seems to be misbehaving for me with such
> packages, but if it's not designed to work with them in the first place,
> I won't bother compiling a detailed bug report.
The script is designed to work with standard Cygwin distribution.
I will see about adding support for the Cygwin ports collection.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple