This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
build library libmad
- From: "d.henman" <dhenman at gmail dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 01:01:15 +0900
- Subject: build library libmad
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I download an attempted to build libmad-0.15.1b. with the build shared option set.
Options to --force-mem and addr were deleted as unneccessary anymore.
The configure and make process proceed without any errors.
But, no dll is made. I can only see .lo files and one libmad.la
Has anyone there had experience with getting a dll available for use?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple