This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: build library libmad
- From: "d.henman" <dhenman at gmail dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 22:39:43 +0900
- Subject: Re: build library libmad
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131115010115 dot 3148 at binki> <5284F966 dot 9050802 at gmail dot com>
Thanks for the helpful information.
>honeycomb (2013/11/15 1:01),
> > Building libmad
> > I download an attempted to build libmad-0.15.1b. with the build shared option set.
> > Options to --force-mem and addr were deleted as unneccessary anymore.
> > The configure and make process proceed without any errors.
> > But, no dll is made. I can only see .lo files and one libmad.la
> > Has anyone there had experience with getting a dll available for use?
> You have to add -no-undefined to libmad_la_LDFLAGS in Makefile.am.
> Alternatively, you can try this:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple