This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
setup-x86-2.831 crash when processes it want to stop already gone.
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: All <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 04:54:01 +0400
- Subject: setup-x86-2.831 crash when processes it want to stop already gone.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've just made a mistake of launching Setup, when I've had a shell window
When setup asked to kill it because it was unable to replace a library, I
manually exited the shell, and told Setup to proceed with killing.
Sadly, it killed itself right away.
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 17.11.2013, <04:32>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple