This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Problem with latest setup-x86.exe
- From: Harry G McGavran Jr <w5pny at w5pny dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 09:30:30 -0700
- Subject: Re: Problem with latest setup-x86.exe
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- Reply-to: w5pny at w5pny dot com
Achim Gratz writes:
> Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> I just explained that in a reply an the cygwin-apps list:
>> I applied a patch to setup which should fix the issue.
> The patch WJFFM.
But in line 266 of main.cc set_cout() is still called
if unattended_mode -q (or --help) is set.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple