This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: attempting to get the latest version of Xinetd and Inetd going on the latest version of 64 bit cygwin
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:08:30 -0500
- Subject: Re: attempting to get the latest version of Xinetd and Inetd going on the latest version of 64 bit cygwin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <509d8a9c0c3d4cb1b6c1ea09461a8b2b at BN1PR01MB135 dot prod dot exchangelabs dot com>
On 11/25/2013 4:41 PM, Katherine Moss wrote:
This command results in:
"interactive is only allowed with install."
The same thing happens when I attempt to install Inetd.
For inetd, try using the iu-config script instead of installing
manually. It's possible you may need to be in an elevated window (e.g.
right-click the Cygwin short cut and 'Run as Administrator', then launch
iu-config from within that window).
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple