This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Got inetd working, still haven't figured out Xinetd
- From: Katherine Moss <Katherine dot Moss at gordon dot edu>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 15:51:59 +0000
- Subject: Got inetd working, still haven't figured out Xinetd
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
As promised, I used the IU-Config script to configure Inetd, and while it mentions Xinetd, it only works for Inetd. What is the equivalent script to configure Xinetd; after all, is not Xinetd more secure? Thanks for the feedback.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple