This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Sshd and key based authentication
- From: Andrea Venturoli <ml at netfence dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 18:12:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Sshd and key based authentication
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <5289C8BD dot 1010109 at netfence dot it> <1679047089 dot 20131118122233 at mtu-net dot ru> <5289DB39 dot 7030408 at netfence dot it> <528CF357 dot 3020000 at netfence dot it> <1049563253 dot 20131121014736 at mtu-net dot ru>
On 11/20/13 22:47, Andrey Repin wrote:
I raised the loglevel to DEBUG3 and verified sshd was *always* looking
for /home/cyg_server/.ssh/authorized_keys, regardless of the user trying
to log in.
Erm, that strange.
Can we see a
egrep -iv "^(#|$)" /etc/ssh/sshd_config
I tracked this down to
> AuthorizedKeysFile ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
I don't remember if this came from the default or one of my tests which
I forgot to remove.
Thanks for all the help
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple