This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emacs-w32/X11 24.3-7 aborts frequently
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 13:03:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: emacs-w32/X11 24.3-7 aborts frequently
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <528CAF88 dot 4040400 at cornell dot edu><528DC853 dot 3020503 at gmail dot com><52939E66 dot 3030605 at cornell dot edu><5293DAA2 dot 6000608 at gmail dot com> <52975E92 dot 7020000 at gmail dot com>
On 11/28/2013 10:17 AM, SDS wrote:
Unfortunately, stopping the Windows Defender service didn't solve the
I'm not sure stopping the service is enough. Did you actually turn off
Windows Defender via the Control Panel?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple