This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: PHP Cygwin Package
- From: wynfield at gmail dot com
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 09:56:09 +0900
- Subject: Re: PHP Cygwin Package
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20131127233306 dot 2864 at binki> <CAGaO6c_ZfGT+3TfzM3Yj8Cc_fP_LKg6BQWADedvZOux9RddWHw at mail dot gmail dot com>
Thanks for the respose.
I found out that the php module for Apache's httpd is an optional module and not installed with the apache package. It must be installed individually. Then the httpd2 server's configuration file must be modified to let it know to use the php module.
Much appreciation to the cygport site for producing and making available the apache2 mod_php, which can be installed with Cygwin's setup program.
George M. Florendo <email@example.com> wrote:
> On 11/27/13, firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I have uncommented out the line ;extension=php_mysqli.dll in
> > /etc/php5/php.ini
> > I attemp to run a pdp script which attempts to connect to mysql server, but
> > get the following error message:
> > :PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysqli_connect()
> What does phpinfo() say?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple