This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Cygwin's PHP & MySQL
- From: wynfield at gmail dot com
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 23:25:33 +0900
- Subject: Cygwin's PHP & MySQL
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I am attempting to learn php programming together with interfacing it to an MySQL server from an http web-page. I ran into a fatal error.
The httpd2 server logs shows the following message:
"PHP Fatal error: Class 'mysqli' not found"
The phpinfo() function has no mention of the mysqli extension.
What do I need to do to get this important extension and install it in for my cygwin environment?
Any help or advice would be much appreciated.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple