Moderated list?

Is the cygwin mail list moderated? I tried 4 times sending the same thing after *initially* getting rejected for a policy violation then trying to do the global allowed senders tip and other body content changes and getting no responses nor anything showing up in the archive web site. Sorry if I just spammed the list with repeats.