ideas on how to debug an X server crash on Windows 8.1 (x64)?

For the last few weeks, I've had my X server crash a bunch of times,
taking down all my emacs windows and associated state.

Usually I'm moving the mouse when the server dies.  Today, however, I
was trying to send an email with a specific body and every time I move
to the top (with the keyboard) and move down in the email the server
crashes.

I'm running emacs 24.3 on Fedora 17 (also x64).

Since I never had a reproducible case, I didn't know what to report
that would be useful.

Let me know.... thanks.

Kevin

PS.  I'll echo the sentiments of others and thank cgf and Corinna.
Thank you.  You make using Windows bearable, and that is no mean feat.